IES is a specialist infrastructure solutions company specialising in six strategic lines of business:
2. Cathodic Protection
3. AC Studies and Mitigation
4. Underground & Buried Utility & Services Detection
5. Energy & Power Reduction (ESCO)
6. Earthing & Lightning Protection
IES utilises state of the art technology, equipment and practices to comply to the latest local and international standards.
The company is guided technically by 3 Professional Engineers (Pr. Eng) each with excess of 25 years of experience.
The engineers are ably supported by multiple teams of highly skilled technologists and technicians.
IES has been successfully serving the industry for greater than 10 years.
EXPERTISE & EXPERIENCE
• Aquatic Monitoring
• Acid Mine Drainage
• Bio - Monitoring
• Closure Plans
• Environmental Auditing and Due Diligence
• Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA)
• Environmental Monitoring and Analysis
• Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
• Public Participation
• Record of Decision Applications (ROD)
• Water Use Licence Application (WULA)
• Wetland Assessment and Mitigation
• Expert Witness
• Forensic Investigation
• Peer Review
• Drafting & Appeal Review at Hearings