Africa’s Energy Future
20 February 2019 - 21 February 2019
WHAT IS KEEPING AFRICA’S ENERGY LEADERS
AWAKE AT NIGHT ABOUT AFRICA’S ENERGY FUTURE?
Just announced: topics for Africa Energy Indaba 2019
- The future of the African Energy Sector: What are the future game-changers facing Africa?
- Digitisation and the impact on the African Energy Sector: The role of Industry 4.0 in the energy sector
- Innovative Financing: Attracting Finance & Investment: Funding solutions to accelerate Africa’s energy sector growth and development
- Disruptive energy business models and risks: Energy companies are going to be hit by a range of disruptive business models, the opportunity and the danger the energy sector faces
- Harnessing African Gas: Gas to Power Opportunity: Regional Collaboration and developing the Gas Industry
- Accelerated Energy Access across the Continent: Increasing energy access, improving energy security and developing a vibrant energy market
- Micro, Mini and Off-grid solutions for Africa: Can the continent be powered up using these technologies?
- The emergence of energy trading platforms: Securing energy supply and the importance of African Power Pools
- Lessons to learn relating to Energy Efficiency and developing an energy efficient economy: The Impact for African countries adopting energy efficiency and the linked businessopportunity
- Africa’s renewable energy potential: Understanding IPP investments and what are the latest developments for IPPs in Africa
- Energy Storage & Electric Vehicles: Understanding the potential of this market
- Projects Panels will feature: Zambia, Kenya, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Ghana and Nigeria
For more info :